Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Smoke and Soot damage at local restaurant


When smoke and soot damage occurred from a small fire in the kitchen at a local restaurant, they immediately called SERVPRO of Hammond and we jumped i... READ MORE



Local restaruant experiences kitchen fire


A local restaurant experienced a small kitchen fire that caused extensive smoke and soot damage. They immediately called SERVPRO of Hammond and we quickly ... READ MORE



Home fire damage


Local resident experienced severe fire damage in their home. SERVPRO of Hammond responded quickly to remove damaged material and clean much of the contents. We ... READ MORE



Bathroom smoke and soot damage


The local resident had a small fire which caused smoke and soot damage throughout their home. The photos are the before and after of their bathroom. SERVPRO of ... READ MORE



Bedroom fire damage


The customer had a house fire which caused soot and smoke damage throughout the home. All of the affected materials were removed. Then we brought in our air cle... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire


A kitchen fire resulting from a burner being left on on the stove top. The fire remained semi-contained but the entire kitchen and surrounding area affected by ... READ MORE