Bathroom smoke and soot damage
The local resident had a small fire which caused smoke and soot damage throughout their home. The photos are the before and after of their bathroom. SERVPRO of Hammond jumped into action. We thoroughly cleaned all soot and brought in our machines to clean the air. Another satisfied customer.
SERVPRO of Hammond is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week to help with fire damage, water damage, bio hazard cleanup, carpet cleaning, and mold remediation. We serve all of Tangipahoa Parish Our team of certified professionals will respond rapidly to make it “Like it never even happened”. Please call our local office at 985-542-7388.