Bedroom fire damage
The customer had a house fire which caused soot and smoke damage throughout the home. All of the affected materials were removed. Then we brought in our air cleaning machines and began removing the smell. The customer was satisfied and ready to begin rebuilding process quickly.
SERVPRO of Hammond is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week to help with fire damage, water damage, biohazard cleanup, carpet cleaning, and mold remediation. We serve all of Tangipahoa Parish Our team of certified professionals will respond rapidly to make it “Like it never even happened”. Please call our local office at 985-542-7388.