Local restaruant experiences kitchen fire
A local restaurant experienced a small kitchen fire that caused extensive smoke and soot damage. They immediately called SERVPRO of Hammond and we quickly responded. We removed the affected ceiling tiles and sheetrock. then we began our cleaning process. We reinstalled the ceiling and sheetrock. Another satisfied customer.
SERVPRO of Hammond is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week to help with fire damage, water damage, biohazard cleanup, carpet cleaning, and mold remediation. We serve all of Tangipahoa Parish. Our team of certified professionals will respond rapidly to make it “Like it never even happened.” Please call our local office at 985-542-7388.