Water damage to home
Local resident experienced flooding in their home due to a busted pipe during a freeze. SERVPRO of Hammond was called in to help immediately. Our team of certified technicians arrived on site quickly and began working. We began removing the water and then the damaged carpet. Once the damaged materials were removed, we began the drying process. Our team closely monitored the drying process until it was completed. Another great job and a happy customer.
SERVPRO of Hammond is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week to help with fire damage, water damage, biohazard cleanup, carpet cleaning, and mold remediation. We serve all of Tangipahoa Parish. Our team of certified professionals will respond rapidly to make it “Like it never even happened”. Please call our local office at 985-542-7388.