If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (985) 542-7388

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Pipe burst in home

A pipe had burst in the upstairs bathroom of this two-story home in Baton Rouge and was not properly cleaned and dried. Mold soon set in and much of the downstairs area beneath the bathroom and the surrounding area had to be cleared out and restored. Our production team was called to the site and begin taking necessary measures to remove the mold and make sure it did not return. Unfortunately, because it had went so long without proper treatment before SERVPRO of Hammond was called in, most of the carpet, walls, and cabinets in the home had to be removed. At the end of the process however, the house was mold free and properly prepared for renovations. This is a perfect example of what can happen if water damage is not treated properly and in a timely manner.