Local resident with Mold issues
When mold damage was discovered at this Tangipahoa Parish home, SERVPRO of Hammond was called. The before picture shows the closet area that is behind a bathtub. We needed to cut out drywall to properly treat the affected area. We applied our products under the ASHA and IICRC guidelines to sanitize the mold infested areas with sprays. We set up commercial air movers and dehumidifiers to aid in the drying process. SERVPRO of Hammond is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week to help with fire damage, water damage, biohazard cleanup, carpet cleaning, and mold remediation. We serve all of Tangipahoa Parish. Our team of certified professionals will respond rapidly to make it “Like it never even happened.” Please call our local office at 985-542-7388.